FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
1. What type of methodology and sources do you use while making a report?
At Kings Research, we use well-researched primary and secondary data, in addition to using data from paid databases and the demand and supply sides. Our reports include a list of all the resources and techniques used to collect the data and information.
2. Is the payment refundable?
The report includes a thorough market analysis. Payment once made is non-refundable because we convey the knowledge and give you a thorough understanding of the industry. Nevertheless, we answer any questions you may have about the report and offer 24/7 customer assistance.
3. How long will it take for me to get the hard copy or soft copy of the report?
From the time of your purchase, the printed copy will be delivered within 5-7 working days. The published report will be sent to you via email within 2-4 working days of the payment being received.
4. Will I get a discount on the reports?
Monthly promotions and offers are available on select reports, one has to speak to the Sales Representative for offers and discounts on single reports or multiple.
5. Is it possible to get a customized report tailored to meet my business objective?
Yes, Kings Research allows 100% customization of the reports to meet your business needs. Personalization is permitted up to 10% of the cost of the report. You can submit your customization requests using the website's "Request for Customization" form. You can call us at +1 888 328 2189 or fill out the form through our website or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. I want to purchase individual sections of the report; will it be allowed, and if so, how can I do so?
Yes, you can buy the report's various portions separately. Please contact our sales representative if you'd like to learn more about the process. They will assist you with this.
7. Do you provide after-sale support?
Yes, we provide analyst help to address your queries, number of hours is dependent on the Licence type you have opted for. Please contact our sales representatives, and they will schedule a meeting with Lead Analysts.
8. How do you conduct interviews for primary research?
We interact with key respondents using methods including Surveys, Focused Groups, Community Surveys, Video Conferencing, Phone Outreach, Email Outreach, in-person interviews, and questionnaires.
9. Do you make onsite visits for conferences, counseling projects, and customization?
Yes, onsite help for modification and counseling is provided by our highly qualified analysts and specialists. We also participate in a variety of international conferences targeted at certain markets.
10. How frequently are the reports updated?
Reports are updated every quarter, bi-annual or Annual depending on the markets as necessary. Please contact our sales team for updates on the report's status.
11. Can I receive a quarterly report update?
Yes, you can receive the report's quarterly updates. There will be a charge for these updates. Please contact our sales team if you would like further details.
13. What are the different types of licenses?
- Quantitative Data is available on Data Point
- Only one user may utilize the ordered report under a single-user license.
- A multi-user license allows for more than one user, albeit typically there is a 5-user limit on the report.
- Additionally, corporate license holders have the right to provide the required report to a broad audience inside their organization, including subsidiary companies and other businesses that are part of the same group.
14. What if I want to include some market information (like a few graphs) in both internal and external presentations? Do you have permission to use certain tables and/or graphs under the terms of the agreement when cited properly?
Yes, once we have successfully validated the data on our end. We allow to include market information.
15. Which price point do you take into account when calculating the market size?
When estimating market size, we take into account the retail average selling price (ASP) for a good or service. ASP is calculated based on various geographies and product or service types.
16. Can Kings Research assist me in delivering the study or report I purchased to my panel of seniors?
Yes, this feature can be offered, and the time used will be deducted from the allotted period for post-sale support.